Cricket was founded by England and it became more and more popular with the passage of time. Most of us love playing it and this has become the most enjoyable game nowadays. This is all because of its fame and repute that it has gained in past few years. People of ages love playing it and they enjoy it for sure. Cricket World cup takes place after every 4 years and on this site, you would find latest information about matches and statistics. In world cup 2011, India won by beating Australia after an exciting match. To talk more, we have provided you with some cricket videos of past matches. These videos have some competitive recorded matches to entertain users. Do try to have a look on these cricket videos.
This game is actually composed of a long bat and a round ball and is successfully played between two teams. Teams are comprised of total 11 players (on ground) and rest stay out of ground. Game-playing modes are setup on pitch which must be 22 yards and oval in shape. At one time, one team bats and other bowls and batting team tries its best to achieve maximum score with minimum loss of wickets and bowling team tries to clear all batsmen with maximum loss of wickets in minimum time limit. It depends on nature of match but still it depends on game modes i.e. test, one day, or t-20. If match is T-20, everyone wishes to play at fastest rate and score maximum limits but in test match teams try to pass as much time as they can. In one day level is kept moderate because it comprises of 50 overs and in test matches 90 overs per day are being bowled.
We are all well aware of Cricket World-Cup 2015 we mus keep in mind that the need and urge for cricket was too much that tickets were rapidly increasing and vanishing within few minutes in a day. This was all because 2011 year had provided spectators with splendid teams and their performances. Ticketing took place in social websites i.e. facebook, twitter, and lot more. One most important thing was that ticketing for Cricket World Cup 2011 started in June 2010 and more than half were being sold before start of 2011.
If we briefly review Cricket World Cups right from beginning, we would find that:
- First Cricket World Cup was being played in 1975 in England in Lord's and West Indies won it by 17 runs against Australia.
- Second World Cup took place in 1979 in England again and it was being won by West Indies again in Lords by 92 runs against England.
- Third successive Cricket World Cup was being played in 1983 in England in Lords and India won it against West Indies by 43 runs.
- Fourth Cricket World Cup was being hosted by both India and Pakistan and Australia won it by 7 runs against England in Eden Gardens. Year of playing was 1987.
- Fifth World Cup was being won by Pakistan by 22 runs against England in 1992 against England and Australia plus England successfully hosted it.
- Sixth consecutive World Cup took place in 1996 and three teams i.e. Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka hosted it. Sri Lanka won this World Cup against Australia by 7 wickets.
- Seventh Cricket World Cup was being hosted by England and Australia defeated Pakistan in Final by 8 Wickets in 1999.
- Eighth World Cup took place in South Africa in 2003 and Australia won it by 125 runs against India.
- Ninth Cricket World Cup took place in 2007 and West Indies hosted it positively. Australia won it for the thrid time against Sri Lanka.
- Tenth Cricket World Cup 2011 was being hosted again by three teams i.e. India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka and India won it against Sri Lanka by 6 wickets.
- The 2015 Cricket World Cup was the 11th Cricket World Cup, jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand from 14 February to 29 March 2015. Australia defeated New Zealand by 7 wickets to win their fifth ICC Cricket World Cup
Very Interesting Information
The coming Cricket World Cup for 2019 has been decided with respect to hosts.
- In 2019, England and Wales are scheduled to host the Cricket World Cup for cricket teams all over the world.